Product successfully added to your shopping cart
There are 0 items in your cart. There is 1 item in your cart.
Total shipping: To be determined
Continue shopping Proceed to checkout
Retò style solitaire ring, Dajes model, in 18kt rose gold with natural brilliant cut cetral diamonds and outline of square princess cut diamonds
1 article in stock items in stock
Warning: last items in stock!
Availability date: 05/25/2023
Free shipping to foreign countries from 350 €
Giorgio Visconti model ring from the 1960s, Dajes collection, made in 18kt rose gold with a central 0.50 carat diamond mounted in eight (8) prongs and a double row of diamonds, one of small diamonds with a narrow outline of the central stone and the other immediately adjacent made of eight (8) princess-cut square diamonds, the two contour rounds have a total carat weight of 0.98 carats.
Symbol and pledge of eternal love, solitaire rings are the ideal gift for a promise of marriage or a special occasion such as an anniversary or golden wedding.
Furthermore, this particular model is highly appreciated by women who love Vintage Jewelery and will surprise you with its beauty and versatility of use.
- Material: 750/1000 (18kt) rose gold
- Central Stone: 0.50 carat brilliant cut natural diamond - G color - VS clarity - VG/VG cut
- Outline: N° 8 Brilliant Cut Natural Diamonds + N° 8 Princess Cut Natural Diamonds - 0.98 carat - G color - VS clarity - VG/VG cut
- Gold weight: 4.70 grams
- Size 15
- Center Head Size: 13mm max diameter (tip to tip)
- Original Giorgio Visconti box and certificate
- Insurance against Theft and Fire for 1 year
|Material||18 kt Pink Gold|